Welcome to Caselaw Ninja
Caselaw Ninja is run by Riverview Legal for the purpose of making the law more accessible for everyone. If you have a legal matter and want specific legal advice, please give Riverview Legal a call at (226) 600-1076.
If you are looking for general research information, give Caselaw Ninja a call at (548) 490-3147.
|Caselaw by Topic||View caselaw summaries by category and topic.|
|Rules & Directives||Rules of procedure for various courts and tribunals.|
|The Courts||Information about different Ontario Courts and locations.|
|Discussion Forums||User generated caselaw discussions along with Q&A|
|Legal Writing||Tools to improve your legal writing|
|Professional Development||Tools and Resources to improve your legal skills|
|Articles by Category||Articles and Commentaries|
- June 7, 2021 - Need more information on various human rights issues? Our human rights section is growing. You can find the human rights information here.
- April 25, 2021 - We have now added a Documents tab at the top of the page. This will allow you to see how the case law is being used.
- April 21, 2021 - We are currently finding a new home for the RSS feed of the Supreme Court Cases and tweaking the new and updated categories list.
- April 20, 2021 - You can now find out which categories and pages that have been updated or created recently. YouTube videos are now being embedded into the site.
- April 16, 2021 - You can make comments on the pages to provide your input.
- November 25, 2019 - We are now an approved publisher with CanLII Connects
Caselaw Ninja is a research database intended for legal professionals and individuals looking for self-help. On this site, you will find hundreds of legal cases distilled down to the core legal theory of each case. The pages are designed to allow you to simply hit print and hand them to an adjudicator to support your submissions.
The staff at Riverview Legal have contributed 100% of the cases to Caselaw Ninja.
About the Editors
- Shaun D. Harvey, B.A, Paralegal, Licensed 2013
- Mitchell Kent, Paralegal, Licensed 2012
- More Information
If you are interested in becoming a case editor send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org