Below is a list of issues commonly addressed at the Ontario Landlord and Tenant Board.
- Residential Tenancies Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 17
- Housing Services Act, 2011, S.O. 2011, c. 6, Sched. 1
- Human Rights Code, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.19
- Real Property Limitations Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.15
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Landlord Tenant"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total.
- N13 - Notice for Renovation or Repair
- Noise Complaints (LTB)
- Non-Application of the RTA
- Notice Law - N12 (Landlords Own Use (Family))
- Notice Law - N12 (Purchasers Own Use (Family))
- Notice Law - N4 (Non-Payment of Rent)
- Notice Law - N5 (Substantial Interference)
- Notice Law - N6 (Committed an Illegal act, Trade, or Business)
- Notice Law - N7 (Serious Impairment of Safety)
- Notice Law - N8 (Persistent Late Payment of Rent)
- Notice Law - Substantial Compliance (LTB)
- Notice of Entry (LTB)
- Notice of Rent Increase (N1)
- Notice Requirements (LTB - General)