Notice of Application - Injunctive Relief
The purpose of this page is a guide to file a request for an injunction from the Ontario Superior Court. This page may cite laws but the page and the submissions on this page are for information purposes only and are not considered legal advice.
Step One - Re: Initiating Documents
14.03 (1) The originating process for the commencement of an action is a statement of claim (Form 14A (general) or 14B (mortgage actions)), except as provided by,
- (a) subrule (2) (notice of action);
- (b) Revoked: O. Reg. 131/04, s. 5 (1).
- (c) rule 27.03 (counterclaim against person not already a party);
- (d) subrule 29.02 (1) (third party claim); and
- (e) rule 29.11 (fourth and subsequent party claims). R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 194, r. 14.03 (1); O. Reg. 131/04, s. 5 (1).
Rules of Civil Procedure Forms:
- Form 4A, General Heading of Documents – Actions
- Form 4C, Backsheet
- Form 14A, Statement of Claim (General)
- Form 14B, Statement of Claim (Mortgage Action – Foreclosure)
- Form 14C, Notice of Action
- Form 14D, Statement of Claim (Action Commenced by Notice of Action)
- Form 14F, Information for Court Use
- Form 16B, Affidavit of Service
- Form 47A, Jury Notice