Exhibit Book (Divisional Court)/Archive 1
R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 194: RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE
61.10.1 The exhibit book shall contain, in consecutively numbered pages with numbered tabs arranged in the following order,
- (a) a table of contents describing each exhibit by its nature, date and exhibit number or letter;
- (b) any affidavit evidence, including exhibits, that the parties have not agreed to omit;
- (c) transcripts of evidence used on a motion or application that the parties have not agreed to omit; and
- (d) a copy of each exhibit filed at a hearing or marked on an examination that the parties have not agreed to omit, arranged in order by date (or, if there are documents with common characteristics, grouped accordingly in order by date) and not by exhibit number. O. Reg. 19/03, s. 15.
- R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 194: RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE, <https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulation/900194>, reterived 2021-04-07